You’ll find some of these documents throughout the site, but here they all are together.
- MU Graduate Application Form for students seeking admission to the program.
- Reference Forms Give this form to the people who are going to write a reference for you to accompany your admission application.
- Request to Re-enroll Petition to re-enroll in SISLT after not taking courses for a year or more.
- Graduate Scholarship Form Use this form to apply for scholarships from the department and/or the college. NOTE: Completed applications should be returned to 118 Hill Hall by March 1 to be considered for College of Education scholarships, and should be submitted to the SISLT Student Coordinator’s office by April 1 to be considered for departmental scholarships.
Program of Study
- Program of Study M-1 Form for Students Admitted Prior to Fall 2014
Program of Study M-1 Form for Students Admitted for Fall 2014 and Later
This form is only for the MA in Library Science – it establishes the courses required for students to get the degree. Also known as the “Program of Study” form. It is to be filled out and returned to the Student Coordinator by your second semester of enrollment. This form has to be approved by your advisor.
- M1 Program of Study Substitution Form Use this form to make a change to your Program of Study. When completed, submit it to the Student Coordinator.
- Planning Your Time in the Program This schedule helps allows you to plan out your schedule by semesters and academic years. You’ll still have to fill out the M-1 Program of Study form, but this might be more intuitive than the M1.
- Advising Aid
Practicum in Information Agencies
- 7381 Practicum in Information Agencies Application Form
- 7381 Student’s Evaluation of Supervising Librarian Form For use by the student
- 7381 Practicum Waiver Form
- Distance ID Request Distance students can use this form to request an MU ID card.
- Travel Application Form Students can use this form to apply for travel funds in order to present research or work at a conference.
- LIS Program Policy Manual The LIS Program Policies contain our standards for admissions and satisfactory progress toward the degree.
- MU Student Life Rules and Regulations The M-Book contains an academic calendar and university policies including the Academic Integrity Policy.
- MU Registrar Educational Policies Selected policies from MU’s Rules and Regulations that deal with education. This document includes policies on withdrawing from a course and full-time versus part-time enrollment.
- Professional Standards The College of Education has agreed on certain professional dispositions appropriate for all COE students. These professional dispositions should be maintained in your internships and practicum experiences.